* Stazione Radioamatoriale .:. Swl / Bcl .:. I2-5759 Operatore Ivan *

15 dicembre 2021

QSL Piepzender



Hello dear listeners and dxer.
I want to thank you for your receipt report.
we are happy with this,
I will send you a qsl card as a thank you
I hope to hear from you regularly,
and will also try to send a new qsl.
however, you may receive the same qsl once, with the correct date of your receipt.
we only use this email address radioqsl@hotmail.com
the other email addresses can be rejected because they are not in our use to avoid disappointment that you do not receive a response.
please also give our correct email address by radioqsl@hotmail.com to your colleague dxer
thanks in advance here a qsl confirmation of radio piepzender at 3920 Khz from holland
I want to thank you for your report
we are glad that you received us at your location
We broadcast from Zwolle in the east of the Netherlands
Zwolle is located about 100 kilometers east of Amsterdam
the transmitter we use is about 400 watt drag wave
our antenna is an inverted v about 25 meters height
best regards henri / piepzender
For everyone the website of radio piepzender is www.piepzender.nl
for email this is our email address radioqsl@hotmail.com
furthermore, for regular mail it is PO box:
P.O.Box 2702
Herten 6049 ZG
Netherlands
mention radio piepzender on the envelope